I cannot believe my luck! Or is it the goodness of my fellow bloggers? Either way, I am doing another award today! Thank you Ashmita @The Fictional Journal for
calling me outstanding nominating me for this award.
And hey, did you notice, I changed my featured graphic image for my blog posts yet again! I can’t seem to settle on one, and I keep making new graphics. As they say, ‘change is the only constant thing in this world’ 😂
Anyway, here are the rules for this award.
- Link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Okay, without further ado, let’s get started answering Ashmita’s questions!
- What 3 GIFs would you use to sum up the last book you’ve read?
The last book I read was Nevermoor : The Trials Of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend.
Okay, so the last one happens to me in every single series I read, but you get the idea, right?
2. What is your favorite word?
There are just SO many amazing words in the English language (and in other languages too, of course😅) so I am just going to tell you the ones that are coming to my mind right now. The basis of my favoritism is mostly the sound of the word or its meaning.
- Mallowmelt (Yeah, I know this is probably not a real word, but KOTLC fans will understand)
3. If everyone was like a food item and had an ingredient label, what would yours contain?
Um…not very sure, to be honest. But this would definitely be written – “Comes in all flavours. Pick yours wisely 😉”
4. Who is your favourite person in THIS world?
I am not sure whether this has to be someone I personally know or not, so I am going to go with the most obvious choice – my mother.
5. What do you think is the colour of your soul and why?
If you would have asked me this question, say, around 6-7 years ago, my instant answer would have been yellow. I used to LOVE that colour. Coming back to the present, I’ll say it’s probably blue, because it represents the high and limitless sky and also because I love all shades of blue!
6. If you could teleport to anywhere in THIS world, where would you go?
First I should tell you that I hate travelling. I mean yes, I like seeing new sights, but I just can’t stay away from home for too long. If I could teleport, that would atleast get rid of the ‘travelling’ part ’cause I’m assuming I can teleport instantly. With that said, I would probably like to go anywhere that has a lot of wildlife around, and I can see flora and fauna everywhere. But after a couple of hours, I would teleport back home because, there is no place like home after all 😉.
7. What is your element?
I just browsed the internet and found out that I’m Fire, because I am an Aries. Actually, before I knew this, I have always considered myself to be Fire, as my mother is always telling me, I am VERY short-tempered and tend to flare up for little things. Apart from my short-temperedness, a lot of characteristics of Fire given on the internet match mine – Confident, Enthusiastic, Tempermental (oops! already mentioned that), Passionate, Creative, Enthusiastic etc etc.
Even though I am definitely Fire, I have always wanted to be Earth since I saw the series “The Nowhere Boys” and Jake was my favourite. Anyway, I am what I am😀
- What are your other hobbies besides reading?
- If you could write a book about ANYTHING, what would you write about? (you’ve to assume people WILL read your book, even if the theme is a little
- Which is a series you could binge-watch forever?
- Spell your name out with books that you loved. (Eg. I would start with R- Ravaana by Amish Tripathi and continue with A C H E and L)
- If you could time travel either to the making of the earth/beginning of life or to the destruction of earth/ending of all life, which one would you choose?
- What would the name of your autobiography/biography/biopic be?
- Which is your favourite ice cream flavour?
Lilly @Lilly’s Little Library
Evin @A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
Leah @Leah’s Books
April Lee @Booked Till Midnight
Rafaela @The Portuguese Bibliophile
Tessa @Tessa Talks Books
Riddhi @Whispering Stories
Sofii @A Book A Thought
Nicole @Nicole’s Book Thoughts
Madeline @The Bookish Mutant
With all of that done, I am pretty much exhausted (but in a good kind-of way). Thank you once again Ashmita for nominating me. I had a lot of fun doing this! Signing off!