Its been so long I took part in a readathon, I jumped at the chance when I saw Whatever-you-want-a-thon (or Whatever-a-thon for short) doing rounds on Twitter. (you can find the announcement video with all the details here).
I’m part of the team Middle Grade Monarchs, so most of the books on my TBR are going to be middle grade BUT June is also pride month, and there is a HUGE point bonus on reading lgbtq books, so I’ve tried to incorporate some of them in my TBR as well. My goal for this readathon is to read 6 books (which I think I’ll manage, but just barely), but even after removing so many books I really wanted to read, the smallest TBR I could come up with has….drumroll please….10 books! I realize that’s a lot more than my goal, but I couldn’t bear the thought of leaving any of these out. Huh, guess that just means more options for me, right? (says she who is now going to have a difficult time choosing what to read first because there’s no way she can read them all😭). My bookworm tendencies aside, lets move on to see all the amazing books I have on my June TBR!! (as always, you can click on the cover image to visit the goodreads page and add a book to your TBR as well!)
- The Girl Who Drank The Moon by Kelly Barnhill
- The House In The Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune
- Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas
- House of Hades by Rick Riordan
- The Blood Of Olympus by Rick Riordan
- Orphans Of The Tide by Struan Murray
- Pegasus And The Fight For Olympus
- The Unbreakable Code by Jennifer Chambliss Bertman
- Small Spaces by Katherine Arden
- Believe by Julie Mathison
So that’s it. (whoa, this post is a baby compared to my usual posts😂) I would love to hear your thoughts on any of these books in the comments!